As some of you know, I've been struggling with some health problems.
I'm starting to get a grip on them!
Long story, bullet pointed...
• Been in A LOT of pain last few years.
• Been RIDICULOUSLY
tired after doing literally nothing strenuous.
• I've got HEDS Hypermobile Ehlers Danlos Syndrome
which means I was born with genes that make many of my connective tissues very weak and explains a lot of my pain.
• I've got POTS Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
, which means my brain isn't always telling my heart the right things to do at the right times.
• Neither of these have a cure, but I have been doing what my doctors recommend and it is slowly helping to manage things better.
• My vitamin D is still too low... but slightly higher than before! I didn't know POTS and HEDS existed before I was diagnosed, so maybe this info will help you or a friend or yours! Knowlege is power!
HEDS - www.ehlers-danlos.org/about-ed…
POTS - www.dinet.org/index.php/inform…
Probably not posting much on DA just yet, but an art flood is coming, probably next year. I wish you all many wonderful creations!
Working on some art now.